The London Children’s Practice provides an international service in which a therapist or multi-disciplinary team will travel to your home or school in most places around the world. Most recently, we have provided such services to families in Cairo, Amman, Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai, Lahore, Karachi and Muscat.
Our therapists ensure that each child’s needs are managed in a holistic manner. Anyone subsequently involved with your child after our visit will receive the necessary and appropriate training, detailed intervention programmes and strategies to fully support your child.
Thereafter we will support you via telephone and email communication and will plan to re-visit on a regular basis to review your child’s progress, re-assess the programmes and targets, and provide additional support as required
- LCP International is a flexible service dedicated to the exacting needs of your child.
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Provision of home/school programmes and subsequent monitoring
- Training packages for parents and the school staff who work with the child
- Intensive therapy sessions
- Liaising with schools, health professionals and local education authorities
- Input into Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Strategies to support speech and language development on a day-to-day basis
- Strategies to support occupational therapy and learning
- Recommendations for resources to support your child