What should I do if I want to expand the current SEN provision?


Funding for SEN provision in maintained schools generally comes from:

  • Additional Support Funding (ASF)
  • Top-up Funding

If you need to provide support for a greater number of pupils with SEN than anticipated, then the school can request additional funding from the LA.

Funding for SEN provision in independent schools generally comes from:

  • The School budget
  • Directly from parents