What type of assessment should I recommend?
Speech and Language Therapist
- Any difficulties above
- Any difficulties related to speech sounds, language, understanding, attention, play, social skills, communication.
Does the child display any of the following?
- Difficulty sitting still
- Slouching/slumping in seat
- Needs lots of breaks
- Poor focus in class
- Difficulties with handwriting/pencil grip
- Poor organisation skills
- Difficulty with physical activities such as climbing, kicking a ball and jumping
- Poor reading, writing and spelling
- Specific difficulties with Maths or Numeracy
- Obvious discrepancy between verbal and non-verbal skills
- Overall lack of confidence in academic ability
- Memory difficultiesAny other learning difficulties
- Difficulties with concentration/focus