Our vibrant team of therapists deliver Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy services at our two London clinics, in Sloane Square and Golders Green. We also offer individual home and school visits, and Saturday sessions.
See below for more details on the assessments and therapy services we offer.
Our Therapists can assess, diagnose, and support with:
- Articulation and phonological delay/disorders
- Attention difficulties
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Autism and related neurological disorders
- Cognitive difficulties
- Coordination difficulties
- Developmental coordination disorders
- Dyslexia and other learning disabilities and difficulties
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Feeding difficulties/Dysphagia
- Gross/fine motor impairments
- Handwriting difficulties
- Hearing impairments
- Language disorders and delays
- Movement disorders
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Specific language impairments
- Speech production disorders including dyspraxia
- Visual perceptual impairments
- Voice disorders
This is not an exhaustive list and we are able to cater for a particularly wide range of health and educational issues. Call us and speak to one of our Therapists about how we can support your child’s specific needs.