Speech and Language Therapy
At the London Children’s Practice we specialise in the provision of speech and language therapy for children up to the age of 18. We work closely with families to fully assess the child’s needs and plan an appropriate intervention programme based on the needs of the child. Our service is provided in the form of assessments, reviews and regular or intensive therapy input.
BOOK A CALL BACK
Submit your information below and our friendly office team will be in touch soon!
*Your details will only be used for the purpose of answering your enquiry and will not be shared with any third parties.
Our Therapists can assess, diagnose, and support with:
- Articulation and phonological delay/disorders
- Attention difficulties
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Autism and related neurological disorders
- Dyslexia and other learning disabilities and difficulties
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Feeding difficulties/Dysphagia
- Hearing impairments
- Language disorders and delays
- Specific language impairments
- Speech production disorders including dyspraxia
- Voice disorders
This is not an exhaustive list and we are able to cater for a particularly wide range of health and educational issues. Call us and speak to one of our Therapists about how we can support your child’s specific needs.