Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Based in London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our children’s therapy team. The role would suit clinicians with paediatric experience ranging from newly-qualified to equivalent NHS band 7.
We are a thriving service with clinics across London, with a multi-disciplinary team providing comprehensive assessment and therapy services for a mixed paediatric population. We are a friendly team with a focus on flexible and family-centred care. Our roles involve provision of assessment and therapy to a range of clients presenting with a range of developmental conditions, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Coordination Disorder and sensory processing difficulties.
This role will involve:
- Working in a number of settings within the community including clinic, mainstream and special schools and client’s homes.
- Collaborating with other professionals within the multidisciplinary team including speech and language therapists, psychologists and paediatricians.
- Assessment (both standardised and non-standardised), intervention and review for children who need therapy input.
- Providing 1:1 and group therapy to children on the caseload.
- Independently managing a caseload of children with varying needs.
- The use of GAS goals in order to set up and review children’s progress in therapy.
- Contribution to the development of the occupational therapy service and continuation of professional development.
- Regular supervision will be provided.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Demonstrable knowledge in child development
- Strong communication skills
- Current HCPC registration and an enhanced DBS certificate
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder, developmental coordination disorder, sensory processing difficulties and dyslexia.
- Post graduate training in sensory processing
- Experience working within UK schooling system, including mainstream and special education settings.
- Experience contributing to Education Health and Care Plans.
- Experience working within a private practice.
Role to commence in April 2019.
Please submit an up-to-date CV with letter or email of interest.
For enquiries and applications please contact Aisling Ryan (Occupational Therapy Manager), on 020 7467 9520, or email
Alternatively, submit an enquiry using the form below.
Based in London
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Therapy Assistant position.
The role is based in a combination of mainstream primary school and clinic and you will be supporting a child with Speech, Language and Communication needs as well as Occupational Therapy Needs.
The role is commencing in September, and is a full-time role.
You will be responsible for running programs set by the Speech and Language Therapist and the Occupational Therapist. You will be expected to contribute to these programs. You will receive regular supervision from both therapists. Additionally, you will support the implementation of therapy strategies into the school environment in order to support access to the curriculum, and participation in daily school life.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to train as Speech and Language Therapist or Occupational Therapist in the future, or someone who is passionate about helping children achieve their full potential.
Please be aware we may close the job early if a high number of applications are received.
Knowledge and experience supporting children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is highly desirable.
If you would like to apply for this role or for further details on this position, please contact us at the following e-mail address: